Love & Glory
The Perfect Linen Pant - Moss
An absolute staple of your Capsule Wardrobe, to style through all the seasons. The Perfect Linen Pants are proof that comfort and style can co-exist. You will reach for them day after day. Sneak a peek at our outfit ideas for this versatile 2022 wardrobe essential.
The design has been carefully considered to create a flattering silhouette as well as comfort - we were not prepared to compromise on one for the sake of the other. So, the Perfect Linen Pants have a flat front waistband, invisible zip at the side, plus the just the right amount of stretch at the back.
Wear your Linen Pants with a matching (or contrast) Love & Glory Fabric Tie Belt for casual look, or remove the belt for a more sleek ensemble.
Also available in Navy.
All the Details
- 55% linen, 45% Cotton (selected because it creases less than 100% linen)
- Flattering wide-leg style (but not too wide)
- Removable Fabric Self Belt
- 3 Belt loops
- Side pockets
- Waistband is flat at front, elastic at back with invisible zip at side
Model is 180cm tall and is wearing a size 8. She usually wears a size 10 pant. We recommend sizing down in this particular style. If you're worried about fit get in touch and also check out easy, no fuss returns and exchange policy.
FIND YOUR IDEAL FIT
The measurements in this chart are not the size of a specific garment, rather the body measurements that our garments are sized to fit. Some of the garment listings have the measurements of the actual garment included on the product pages.
Love & Glory Size Chart: Body measurements
|SIZE (New Zealand)||BUST||WAIST||HIP|
Points of Measure
We suggest measuring yourself at the points shown below. Write these down and then compare them to our size chart above to select the size that will fit you best. For pants and skirts, you only need to consider the waist and hip measurements.
If you have any questions or concerns about sizing, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 027 264 1393. We are based in New Zealand and happy to help. Check out our helpful exchange policy also, as we can exchange your garment for a different size, as long as we still have one in stock. If not we can refund your returned order.
For all orders place before 12 noon on business days, we endeavour to process and send your order the same day. Orders placed after this time will be processed the next business day.
Free Shipping within New Zealand on orders over $50
We offer free standard shipping on all orders to New Zealand addresses. The minimum purchase for this free service is $50. For orders under $50 we charge a standard shipping fee of $7.50.
Shipping to Australia
For deliveries to Australia, we use New Zealand post and the cost is $15. this charge will be added to your order at checkout.
Rest of the the world shipping
Currently we only have one rate of NZ$29 for shipping to addresses outside New Zealand and Australia. This charge will be added to your order at checkout.
Our returns policy is to be fair and hassle-free for you. Returns can be made within 20 days from the original purchase date, providing they meet the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached
- Masks cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of Love & Glory
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Love & Glory is not responsible for returns we don't receive
- 'Final Sale' items can only be refunded if faulty
- Refunds are processed within 5 business days of your return being received and are made in the form of the original payment
- If you paid via card, funds may take 5-7 business days to securely process
- You will receive a courtesy email update from Love & Glory as soon as your refund has been initiated
1. Pack your item/s and include the original invoice.
(We always recommend reusing the original packaging to minimise the parcel cost for you and the environment.)
2. Independently arrange to have your return sent to the following address
Love & Glory Returns
39 Brooklyn Drive
We recommend using trackable shipping and to retain proof of postage until the item has reached us.
Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com for further support.
If you wish to exchange your garment for one of equal value. Please contact us in advance of sending your return, so that we can advise if the garment is available and endeavour to put it aside for you. As our garments are limited edition, we urge you to do this to avoid missing out.
Need help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.