Love & Glory
Merino Uppsala Top, Emerald - Pre-order
This is how you wear a Merino Top as a statement piece. The Uppsala Top is a fabulous mix of gorgeous design, fabrication and function (warm winter layers). In saying that, this is the sort of warm winter layer you'll want on show. And how about this colour! It's so beautiful.
The long ties at the neck can be worn loose, wrapped like a scarf, tied like a pussy bow top at front or side...and...you can wear it backwards as a merino turtle neck with the bow at the back!
Shop your normal size, but if that's not available, you could comfortably shop one size down. Both models pictured are wearing a size 8.
Made in New Zealand from 100% Merino.
Available now for pre-order. We expect to dispatch this to you 30 June.
FIND YOUR IDEAL FIT
The measurements in this chart are not the size of a specific garment, rather the body measurements that our garments are sized to fit. Some of the garment listings have the measurements of the actual garment included on the product pages.
Love & Glory Size Chart: Body measurements
|SIZE (New Zealand)||BUST||WAIST||HIP|
Points of Measure
We suggest measuring yourself at the points shown below. Write these down and then compare them to our size chart above to select the size that will fit you best. For pants and skirts, you only need to consider the waist and hip measurements.
If you have any questions or concerns about sizing, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 027 264 1393. We are based in New Zealand and happy to help. Check out our helpful exchange policy also, as we can exchange your garment for a different size, as long as we still have one in stock. If not we can refund your returned order.
For all orders place before 12 noon on business days, we endeavour to process and send your order the same day. Orders placed after this time will be processed the next business day.
Free Shipping within New Zealand on orders over $50
We offer free standard shipping on all orders to New Zealand addresses. The minimum purchase for this free service is $50. For orders under $50 we charge a standard shipping fee of $7.50.
Shipping to Australia
For deliveries to Australia, we use New Zealand post and the cost is $15. this charge will be added to your order at checkout.
Rest of the the world shipping
Currently we only have one rate of NZ$29 for shipping to addresses outside New Zealand and Australia. This charge will be added to your order at checkout.
Our returns policy is to be fair and hassle-free for you. Returns can be made within 20 days from the original purchase date, providing they meet the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached
- Masks cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons
- Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer
- Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of Love & Glory
- We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Love & Glory is not responsible for returns we don't receive
- 'Final Sale' items can only be refunded if faulty
- Refunds are processed within 5 business days of your return being received and are made in the form of the original payment
- If you paid via card, funds may take 5-7 business days to securely process
- You will receive a courtesy email update from Love & Glory as soon as your refund has been initiated
1. Pack your item/s and include the original invoice.
(We always recommend reusing the original packaging to minimise the parcel cost for you and the environment.)
2. Independently arrange to have your return sent to the following address
Love & Glory Returns
39 Brooklyn Drive
We recommend using trackable shipping and to retain proof of postage until the item has reached us.
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.
If you wish to exchange your garment for one of equal value. Please contact us in advance of sending your return, so that we can advise if the garment is available and endeavour to put it aside for you. As our garments are limited edition, we urge you to do this to avoid missing out.
Need help? Please contact us at email@example.com for further support.